CR971 is an activation and diagnostic tool for the TPMS system. It uses high/low radio frequency to activate and read tire pressure sensor information and uses the OBD interface to reset the TPMS modules. Operation is needed when tire sensors are replaced and TPMS DTCs need to be cleared.
1. Use 125KHz modulating wave signal to activate sensor, receive 315MHz/433MHz RF signals.
2. Read TPMS sensor ID, tire pressure and temperature.
3. Read and write sensor ID via OBD interface.
4. Turn on and off TPMS MIL.
5. Read and clear TPMS DTCs.
6. Display status of four wheels graphically.