AUTEL MAXISYS ELITE II WITH MAXIFLASH J2534 (LATEST 2022 RANGE)
Autel Maxisys Elite II Diagnostic Scan Tool with MaxiFlash J2534 NEW ARRIVAL 2022 MODEL
Equipment leasing and finance options available from $132.39 per month. Please get in touch for more info.
Autel Maxisys Elite II is a latest version of the Maxisys Elite series, that upgraded from Autel Maxisys Elite. It improves hardware and software, same hardware as MS909, Adds more expansion functions, replacing the exsiting software/ firmware in the ECUs, programming new ECUs for BMW and Benz, ADAS, oscilloscope, GPS, Support MaxiFix cloud service, etc .
What's New in Elite II?
A. Hardware and software platform upgrade, a new operating experience
1. Samsung Exynos8895 8 core hardware platform.
2. Equipped 5M/16M camera.
3. Equipped 4G/128G super memory. 4. Equipped 15400mAh battery
B. Support more expansion functions, easy to manage various repair scenarios
1. Battery detection (BT506)
2. Support ADAS calibration, oscilloscope, GPS
C. Support MaxiFix cloud service, efficiency enhancement at your fingertips
1. Support Remote expert service, RealFix, SMS.
2. Device management/report management, data on the cloud without fear of loss
What Makes Autel Maxisys Elite II "Elite"
1. Full System Diagnosis & Full OBDII functions
Using the additional OEM software, the Maxisys Elite II can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data, etc.
Similar to many Autel scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite II can perform all the OBD II test modes. These include the latest powertrain diagnostic data, freeze frame data, emission diagnostic trouble codes, emissions diagnostic data, oxygen sensor monitoring test results, onboard monitoring tests, VIN, and many more
2. 36+ Advanced functions & Online Programming
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic scanner comes with 36+ service functions, such as ABS Brake Bleeding( also for VAG cars), SRS Reset, SAS Calibration, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, injector coding, DPF, Throttle Body, etc to meet your various needs. Online Programming is available
on Maxisys Elite II.
3. Extensive vehicle coverage & Extra Vehicle Adapters
Maxisys Elite II is one of the most extensive diagnostic scan tools with complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, European, and Asian vehicle makes and models.
Even though it is an OBD II Scanner, it as well works on some OBD 1 vehicles. Some of the famous car brands that this scan tool is compatible with include for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Benz, Chevrolet, etc.
Maxisys Elite Special Functions:
1. Oil Reset Service: To reset the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
2. Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicles ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
3. Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
4. ABS/SRS Services: To perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
5. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Allowing you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
6. Diesel Particulate Filter service (DPF): Designed to perform the regeneration procedure.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Online Programming
Maxisys Elite diagnostic tool come with Autel MaxiFlash Elite which allows it to process online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles. This is the most advanced and valuable function for many mechanics and professional DIYers. Just do it as instructed, you will find it is easy to fix the complex problem with the guidance.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Vehicle Coverage:
1) Supported Vehicle List: AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, AU FORD, FORD, HOLDEN, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE,GM, CHRYSLER, FORD,SUZUKI,KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.